Mauricio Umansky isn’t giving up on his marriage with Kyle Richards.
Despite the two both recently confirming that they are indeed separated, the real estate broker exclusively told Page Six that they’re trying to work things out behind the scenes.
“She was filming her confessionals today, so that’s why she couldn’t be here today,” Umansky, 53, told us of why Richards, 54, wasn’t in the “Dancing With the Stars” ballroom to support him on Tuesday after making an appearance during premiere night.
“And we’re struggling. We’ve been very open about it,” he added of their ongoing hardships. “We’re separated [but] we’re not throwing in the towel yet.”
Umansky confidently stated that he and Richards – who have been married since 1996 – are “going to try” to work it out and just “see” what happens.
“When we know what happens to us, you will know what happens to us,” he promised fans.
Just a few hours before Umansky hit the ballroom floor Tuesday night, Bravo released the explosive trailer for Season 13 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
The dramatic teaser showed glimpses of Umansky and Richards’ marital woes playing out in real time, including how some of their castmates reacted to various rumors and how they broke the separation news to their kids earlier this year.
The two are parents to daughters Alexia, 27, Sophia, 23, and Portia, 15. Richards also shares 34-year-old daughter Farrah Brittany with her first husband, Guraish Aldjufrie.
One specific scene Bravo fans couldn’t get enough of was a moment where Umansky seemingly jokes about Richards being on the receiving end of affair rumors.
For more Page Six reality TV updates
“I’m just glad it’s you out there having an affair,” the “Buying Beverly Hills” star told Richards, who replied, “For once, it’s me.”
When we asked Umansky if he could share any more details regarding that intense conversation, he told us he had not yet seen the trailer as he was busy getting ready for “DWTS” all day.
Umansky and his pro partner, Emma Slater, performed a salsa to “Quimbara” by Celia Cruz during Tuesday’s Latin Night, receiving a combined score of 12/30 from judges Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli.
“We definitely, you know, we failed some steps. I mean, I failed some steps, it’s that simple,” he admitted, noting that he and Slater, 34, “rebounded really strong” after some missteps.
“I’m a Latin guy, and I wanted to deliver it, which is probably what disappointed me the most, to be honest with you. I had an opportunity to deliver salsa on Latin night during Hispanic Heritage Month … and I just missed. And that is what had me down the most.”
Unfortunately, their low scores placed them in the bottom three for the second week in a row, with Jamie Lynn Spears and Alan Bersten eventually going home over Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart.
“Oh my God, it feels great,” Umansky said of not being eliminated. “I feel blessed and I feel like our fans saved us.”
Slater echoed those sentiments, telling Page Six, “We had great support from the people, so thank you so much to everybody that felt us, that felt where our hearts were, and felt where our love and energy was and voted. We’re literally [still] here because of them.”
“Dancing With the Stars” airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC and Disney+.