Sophie Turner was spotted with a ring on her wedding finger amid her bitter divorce from Joe Jonas.
The “Game of Thrones” alum — who hasn’t been wearing her diamond sparkler since confirming her split from the Jonas Brothers singer earlier this month — was seen wearing the jewelry while loading her children into a car in NYC Wednesday.
She and Jonas share two daughters: 3-year-old Willa and 1-year-old Delphine.
The British actress wore a black sweatshirt and yellow shorts while helping get her kids into an SUV waiting on the street in Tribeca.
She went makeup-free for the brief public appearance, pulling her hair back in a messy bun and slipping her feet into blue Nike sneakers, as she said goodbye to her little ones.
Turner, who seemed to be in high spirits, returned inside the building after the black vehicle pulled away.
Later in the day, she was photographed in Tribeca again — this time with a friend in tow.
She cut a chic figure in a black cropped tee and high-waisted jeans.
She completed the casual ensemble with sneakers, black sunglasses and a mini Louis Vuitton handbag.
Turner looked relaxed as she strolled with her pal, who she was previously spotted with at the St. Regis Hotel in Manhattan last week.
Another friend who has been on hand to support to the “Dark Phoenix” star, 27, in recent weeks is Taylor Swift.
The “Cruel Summer” singer, 33, has seemingly become close friends with the actress. The two have been seen together multiple times since Turner’s split from Jonas.
The pair practically broke the internet when they grabbed dinner at a New York City hot spot last week before hitting a trendy bar and having a girls’ night at Swift’s apartment.
The outings come after Turner sued her estranged husband to return their daughters to her home country of England.
She filed documents in a Manhattan court, demanding “the immediate return of [the] children [who had been] wrongfully removed or wrongfully retained.”
Meanwhile, Jonas, 34, vehemently denied “abducting” his daughters and withholding their passports, as the bombshell lawsuit claimed.
“This is an unfortunate legal disagreement about a marriage that is sadly ending,” his rep told Page Six in a statement.
“When language like ‘abduction’ is used, it is misleading at best, and a serious abuse of the legal system at worst. The children were not abducted.”
The exes have since signed an interim consent order, agreeing to keep their children in New York while their messy divorce plays out.
They’re scheduled to appear for a pretrial conference on Oct. 3.